This grant is a special initiative for students both in high schools and in tertiary education to become a problem solver in real life challenges by providing e-commerce related innovative ideas. By the 14 October 2017, 5 winners will be chosen and be given grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
iPrice Group was established with the aim to improve the online shopping experience for both consumers and online merchants.
IPrice Group is Southeast Asia’s leading Meta-Search platform, connecting consumers with hundreds of e-commerce merchants through a great shopping experience.
Course Level: This grant is a special initiative for students both in high schools and in tertiary education to become a problem solver in real life challenges by providing e-commerce related innovative ideas.
Study Subject: These grants are awarded for writing an essay.
Scholarship Award: These grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
Numbers of Scholarships: Five grants are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Regardless if you’re in high school or in your tertiary education, we would love to hear your innovative ideas. Unveil the innovator within you
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- By submitting essay/video applicants agrees that iPrice Group reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and Participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
- Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages:
Nationality: Applicants of Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam can apply for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be in high school or in tertiary education.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Give us a glimpse of your ideas by writing an essay within 1,000 to 2,000 words. Only one individual is allowed per application.
- Your essay should highlight the challenges or difficulties faced by an individual or an organisation close to you and describe how can e-commerce help overcome such challenges.
- For example An idea how an e-commerce can help effectively deliver food supplies to rural communities, a useful service from e-commerce to help a single mother to juggle her tasks or an idea how e commerce can be used as a tool to help offline businesses grow.
- Once ready you may email your essay to innovatorsgrant-at-ipricegroup.com with the following details:
- Name as per ID:
- Residing address:
- Your social media profile:
- Name of School/College/University:
- The title of your essay:
- Attach the following in your email:
- Scanned copy/picture of your student card
- Your essay in pdf format
- The subject of your email should be written in this manner: Name of country – Title of Essay- your name.
- Example: Malaysia – Strategies for Single Mothers – Abu Bakar
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.